The Acreage story
Founded in 2014, Acreage Holdings (formerly known as High Street Capital Partners) has the most diverse portfolio of any company in the American cannabis industry, with cultivation, processing and dispensing operations across 11 states with plans to expand.
Acreage has fostered strong partnerships with regulators, physicians and medical researchers with the aim of setting a new standard for the industry. As legislation and regulations evolve, Acreage is poised to build on its leadership position by expanding its footprint and capabilities in bringing safe, dosable and affordable cannabis to the market.
Our management team is among the most diverse and impressive in the industry, including veterans from Wall Street and finance as well as major players in the retail and food & beverage industries, and legal fields. We also bring many pioneers from within the cannabis cultivation space, including experts who have set many of the standards now broadly deployed within the industry.
We are aggressive, yet measured, in our strategy and believe our unique approach and team will continue to provide industry-leading returns and the best quality products and consumer experiences in the world.
We deeply believe in the transformational power that cannabis has to heal and change the world.
To champion and provide access to cannabis’ beneficial properties by creating the best quality products and experiences.
We've been at this for a long time.
Investment in Maine
Kevin Murphy, our founder, makes an investment in The Wellness and Pain Management Connection in Maine. Meanwhile, Colorado is the first state to legalize recreational marijuana usage for adults 21 years and older (“adult-use”).
Investment in Kalyx Development
We add Kalyx Development to our portfolio. Kalyx is a leading multi-state provider of commercial and industrial space for the cannabis industry, with properties in Colorado, Oregon, Washington, and Arizona.
High Street Capital Partners is formed
We invest in Dixie Brands, one of the most recognized names in infused products.
National legal marijuana sales grow to $5.4 billion, up over 17% from the prior year. High Street Capital Partners expands to Illinois and Maryland.
Our footprint expands
High Street Capital Partners expands into California, Florida, and New York. Support for marijuana legalization breaks the 60% threshold for the first time, per Gallup polls.
A new chapter
High Street Capital Partners rebrands itself as Acreage Holdings. We make investments in Maine, Connecticut, Oregon, and Pennsylvania. We receive one of 1 of 12 cultivation licenses in Pennsylvania. Cultivation facilities acquired in Illinois and Florida.
Continuous expansion across the U.S.
Adult use begins in Maine, Massachusetts, and California. Acreage prepares for imminent operational expansion in New York, Florida and Maryland.
[fade]Operations in 11 states across the U.S. And, we're just getting started.[/fade]
A closer look at our investments.
Since our founder’s first investment in 2011, we’ve carefully built a portfolio we knew would position us at the forefront of the American cannabis industry. Today, we have the most diverse footprint of any cannabis company in the U.S. — one that’s constantly evolving as the market grows and changes, with added capabilities in every aspect of the supply chain, from seed to sale.
PRIME WELLNESS OF CONNECTICUT
- Operates two of nine licensed dispensaries
- Operates the two largest dispensaries in the state
- Serves nearly one-third of the state’s patients
PRIME ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS CENTERS
- Holds one of four licenses in the state
- The dispensary in Merrimack, NH serves approximately 1,600 registered patients
- 30,000 sq. ft. production facility
- Holds license to cultivate, process and sell cannabis in Oregon
- Operates five dispensaries
- Constructing new cultivation and processing facility, including a sixth dispensary
NATURE'S CARE COMPANY, COMPASS
- Holds one of 22 licenses to cultivate and process cannabis
- Holds four of 53 licenses to dispense cannabis products
- Operates two dispensaries
- 35,000 sq. ft. of operational cultivation space (and an additional 35,000 square feet under construction)
PRIME WELLNESS CENTERS
- Holds three licenses
- Has the ability to operate seven dispensaries
- Has 68,000 sq. ft. of cultivation space available for expansion
- Prepared for the adult-use market in 2018
- Operates license to cultivate cannabis for distribution to dispensaries in the state
- 10,000 sq. ft. production facility
- Cultivation facility distributes to approximately 50 Bay Area dispensaries
PRIME WELLNESS OF PENNSYLVANIA
- Holds one of 12 licenses to cultivate, process, and sell wholesale cannabis products
- Received operational approval in December 2017, and operations began Q1 2018
- Completion of 30,000 sq. ft. facility expected Q2 2018
TERRADIOL NEW YORK
- Holds one of 10 licenses to cultivate, process and dispense cannabis products
- Will operate four facilities and a 70,000 sq. ft. cultivation and processing facility
- Vertically integrated operations to launch in Q1 2018
- Will hold one of 102 licenses to sell cannabis products
- Expected to launch dispensary operations in Q1 2018
PRIVATE REIT WITH PROPERTIES ACROSS CO, OR, WA AND AZ
- Kalyx acquires commercial and industrial properties for lease to best-in-class cannabis operators in states with legal medical and/or recreational programs.
- Kalyx owns 9 properties across Colorado, Oregon, Washington, and Arizona, with approximately 660,000 square feet under management and 23 tenants.
EDIBLES COMPANY IN CO, CA AND NV
- Dixie Brands is the exclusive IP and branding arm of Dixie Elixirs and Edibles, a leading manufacturer of edible cannabis products.
- Dixie plans to create affiliate partners in all states with MMJ and recreational use markets.
- Dixie’s initial partnerships include Indus Holdings in California, Silver State Wellness in Nevada, and Curio Wellness.
Interested in learning more?